Monday, January 30, 2012

Cranberry Cookies with White Chips

Here is a link to my friend's recipe of Cranberry Cookies: http://leftoverslady.com/2012/01/07/leftover-frozen-cranberries/

1 c. butter
1/2 c. white sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 egg
2 1/4 c. flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
3 Tbsp. orange zest
1 c. white chips
2 c. cranberries, chopped (fresh or dried)

Preheat oven to 350 F.

Mix the butter and the sugars until creamy. Stir in the egg.

Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix until all blended in.


Bake for 11 minutes. They may still be a little soft when you take them out of the oven, but they will harden a little after they cool. They will still be chewy and delicious.

They are delightful. I used dried cranberries instead of fresh because it was what I had on hand. I've made these cookies a lot. They are one of my favorites. Very full flavor. Tasty. Could be addicting.


Recipe courtesy of Lindsey Ismailova

No comments:

Post a Comment